Tuesday, May 14, 2013

Six Billion Secrets Poem


Post:
They say girls always hold grudges to the end.
But when I’m mad at someone for something
I make lists.
I list all the things they do/did to me that make me mad
But it always ends up with me making a list of what makes them such a great person.
We may not be friends but that doesn’t mean I don’t think you’re amazing. 


Poem:
1) You cheated on me
“Please don’t” was my plea
2) You never call
Never showed up when I was dressed up like a doll
3) I try to talk to you
To ask you why you’re so blue
All you say is “I’m fine”
And I can see that the fault is all mine

4) But your kind heart
Sweet as a blueberry tart
5) And then there’s your laugh
I could listen to it
For the length of a game
Or just the first half

Ever since our first kiss
It always comes back to this
No matter what you do
I’m still in love with you…

No comments:

Post a Comment