Tuesday, May 14, 2013

Extraordinary Event- Roswell


Five days ago the US government covered up one of the largest events to happen on Earth, the arrival of extraterrestrial beings in Roswell, New Mexico. This video of an unnamed agent was leaked and it describes their experience with the beings.
The video appears to have been made on an iPhone camera, with a forest as the backdrop.
          “Today is July thirteenth. I am based near Roswell, New Mexico and this morning around 3:00 am I received a call to immediately investigate a foreign aircraft that landed twenty minutes away from my base at an abandoned warehouse that is currently used by the US government. I groggily climbed out of my bed and put on my uniform for undercover investigations:  black running shoes, grey workout suit, and a black skiing jacket which contained my weapons and badge in case anything went wrong.”
          The agent quickly looks over his shoulder at the sound of birds chirping and begins to whisper.
          “I jumped into my Jeep Cherokee and drove north of the base along a beaten up dirt road. It was eerie outside. Darker than usual due to the unnaturally thick cloud that covered the night sky.  I reached the warehouse and noted immediately that there was something wrong.  Usually the warehouse was in pristine condition even though it hadn’t been used in a few years. Now the CIA was using it to hold a vial of a deadly disease that was created a few years ago in a laboratory without government consent. It is now heavily guarded in this discrete area. Or so we thought…”
          The video cuts out as the man leaps onto his feet and looks around, clearly startled by something.  
“I immediately noticed that all of the windows were broken and the walls were collapsing. None of the security guides were standing nearby and all I could think was ‘where did they go?’ I walked towards the brown warehouse carefully; checking over my shoulder every few seconds to make sure no one was behind me. I tripped, startled by a birdlike chirping noise coming from the forest surrounding the warehouse. It was eerie… I should have thought it through… anyway. I reached the door to the building which was torn off its hinges and was lying inside, the metal frame ripped in half chaotically. I quietly walked inside to see a large unidentified flying object half buried into the ground, clearly destroyed from its landing. I didn’t think anything of it at the time, but that’s how they arrived.”
The man gets up at the sound of more bird-like noises and begins to walk towards the warehouse.
“I walked into one of the rooms with high security which was currently left unguarded due to the absence of the guards. I had no idea where they were. I turned on my flashlight. That’s when I saw a long shadow cascading across the floor. And then I turned around and saw It. A man I had never seen before. He looked just like you and me but about two feet taller and skin greener than the grass in late spring-time.”
The man starts walking faster, the video begins to shake slightly with his unstable hand.
“I froze when I saw him, I didn’t even register that he was real. Being in the CIA has taught me to expect everything and anything to happen, but an alien? My eyes drifted down to its hand and I saw that it had the vial clasped in a fist made of its three spindly fingers. I could do nothing but watch as it moved its mouth to talk, but only unintelligible noises came out, ones that I heard while outside of the warehouse. What would it want with the virus? I remember thinking. I pulled out my gun and asked it to hand the vial over. Upon seeing my weapon it fled in the opposite direction. I ran after it as fast as I could. I reached the front door of the warehouse where I saw five of them running into the forest and out of sight. I chased them, shooting at them as I ran. If a bullet hit them I would have no idea. They were gone. Or so I thought, they’re around me right now trying to find me.”
          There is a large snap of a branch and the man begins to run, the video flailing from random scenery. This continues for five minutes until the man is inside the warehouse. He pants out the last of his message.
“I do not know how the aliens got the vial or what they intend to do with it. They’re going to find me and I don’t know what will happen then. I’m making this video to warn everyone. They’re still out there somewhere.”
There is a sound of metal being ripped apart, possibly a door. The man looks at the iPhone, frightened. Suddenly there is a scream as he is taken out of the frame by an alien. Something picks up the iPhone and turns it off. The last image of the video is of a green face smiling down menacingly.
          This iPhone was found inside the warehouse by a security guard three hours later. It is unknown how the contents were leaked onto the Internet. 

No comments:

Post a Comment